Adviser’s Certificate

What is an Adviser’s Certificate?


For a Settlement Agreement to be effective in settling many employment claims, the employee or worker must have received independent advice  on the Settlement Agreement from a relevant independent adviser.

The adviser must be a qualified lawyer, such as a solicitor or barrister and, usually, they will have to sign an Adviser’s Certificate relating to the Settlement Agreement.

If you are looking for a solicitor to advise on a Settlement Agreement, please get in touch with us on 01483 303636 to discuss your situation and see how we can help.

How can we help you today?

Settlement Agreements

We can help you obtain
the best possible agreement.

More Info

I'm an employer

We help managers to solve people problems, individual and collective.

More Info

I'm an employee

We win compensation by settlement or award in nearly 90% of claims.

More Info

HR Advice

We are different to most HR advisors as we are qualified solicitors.

More Info