HR Support Service

Employing under 16’s

You must have a permit from your local authority education department, and there are strict rules as to when and for how long they can work. We can assist you with getting this right and helping you through the application process with the local authority.

How can we help you today?

Settlement Agreements

We can help you obtain
the best possible agreement.

More Info

I'm an employer

We help managers to solve people problems, individual and collective.

More Info

I'm an employee

We win compensation by settlement or award in nearly 90% of claims.

More Info