Settlement Agreements

I’m an employer, can I instruct you to draft settlement agreements?

Yes. If you are an employer and require a settlement agreement to be drafted and/or advice on whether to offer a settlement agreement and/or how to conduct a s. 111A Employment Rights Act 1996 meeting, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Please fill out our  contact form or email on or call  01483 303636 to see how we can help you.

Still need convincing? Please have a look at our testimonial pages.

“Your professional services are so good.”  Mr J H, HR Manager    

How can we help you today?

I'm an employer

We help managers to solve people problems, individual and collective.

More Info

I'm an employee

We win compensation by settlement or award in nearly 90% of claims.

More Info

HR Advice

We are different to most HR advisors as we are qualified solicitors.

More Info