Settlement Agreements

Will I need to sign a reaffirmation certificate?

If you have agreed to a Settlement Agreement, but are required to work out your notice, you may be required to sign a reaffirmation letter or reaffirmation certificate. Your employer would ask you to do this to cover any claims which may arise during this notice period.

This reaffirmation letter (or reaffirmation certificate) In this reaffirmation letter or reaffirmation certificate you will be required to repeat certain provisions of the original Settlement Agreement and will usually be required to receive further independent legal advice.

Please fill out our contact form or email on or call  01483 303636 to see how we can help you.

If you have been given a settlement agreement and would like us to provide you with a fixed fee to advise you on it, please contact us on our contact form or email on or call 01483 303636 to speak to one of our solicitors. We will be happy to discuss your requirements and provide you with a no-obligation estimate of fees.

How can we help you today?

I'm an employer

We help managers to solve people problems, individual and collective.

More Info

I'm an employee

We win compensation by settlement or award in nearly 90% of claims.

More Info

HR Advice

We are different to most HR advisors as we are qualified solicitors.

More Info